SVS Educational Institutions have created necessary sports and games facilities for the students to strengthen physical education. Since sports and games play an integral part in molding and refining the character of an individual. The students are encouraged to take part in all the major indoor and outdoor games. Our college has excellent infrastructure required for development of sports skills in students such as volleyball court, Handball Court, table tennis room, carrom room, chess room, ball badminton court, football field, cricket ground, cricket nets for practice. To enhance athletic talents of students, we have 200 mts. standard track with 6 lanes.
• To provide opportunity from talent identification
• To develop identified talent to excel at inter collegiate, University, inter-university levels.
• To bring a unique culture throughout the SVS Educational Institutions in order to promote physical fitness, talent identification, competitiveness and brotherhood.
• Everyone in our institutions will develop a passion for physical fitness and sports.
• Every talented student of SVS will have an equal opportunity to develop and achieve excellence to the extent of his/her abilities.
• To provide need based assistance and involvement with in our available financial resources to build and support all those participating at each level of our strategy towards ultimate sporting excellence in university level.
The Department of Physical Education aims at the overall development of the students through its various sports programmes and inculcates in them discipline, team spirit, teamwork, co-operation, sportsmanship and tolerance. A 200 meter track enables various training, physical work-outs and helps to develop their physical fitness. A number of recreational and sports programmes are available for the students to refresh and relax. Fitness centre with advanced fitness equipments facilitate the students to stay physically fit and face any physical challenges.
The Department of Physical Education provides an ample opportunities to the students to take part in sports and games through intramural and extramural sports competitions. Students are encouraged to participate in many tournaments like Anna university and Open tournaments. Further the inter department tournaments give opportunity to the students to exhibit the talents in their respective specialization.
- Football field
- Ball Badminton
- Volleyball Courts
- Handball Court
- Throw ball
- Cricket Net Platform
- Fitness centre
- Table Tennis